Ni Lay Naing Co., Ltd. & Medical Business International Co., Ltd. strive for clean, professional work environment. We have high expectations of our employees, and offer very competitive salary and resources for all levels to achieve their career goals. Please stay tune for job openings. Help us continue to grow and to treat this company as if it were their own family. Join us on our journey to make a positive impact in Myanmar domestic health-care and beyond. Following are the positions that are currently open. If there are non, which means we are still editing and updating our list. Please check back again shortly.
(For Pharmaceutical Company)
Digital Marketing Executive
– Any graduate, preferable with medical knowledge
– Minimum 2 years experience in related field
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent in English 4 skills
– Must be skillful in English and Myanmar typing
– Able to use photoshop will be value added
– Must have skills and experience in creative content writing
– Must have analytical mindset and critical thinking
– To build digital connection with consumers
– Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and website
– Launch optimized online adverts through social media to increase company and brand awareness
– Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy
– Responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team
– Oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation
– Execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
The interested candidate must apply with the personal CV or RESUME, recent (2) color photo and education documents, NRC copy, testimonials and other necessary documents to the below address no later then 1st November 2019 (1.11.2019).
Mail Applications to
No-334/344, Bagan Housing, Anawrahta Road, Lanmadaw Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 09 787224979, 09 2555 62284